What does an assembly include?
- live music
- interactive polling
- motivating video
What topics does the assembly cover?
- secret struggles
- depression/mental health
- system of care
Would the tour be open to other topics?
We would be open to discussing new topics!
What is the cost of The Get Schooled Tour®?
For the full Get Schooled Tour, with live music and production, each assembly event costs $5,000 to cover the sound, lighting, and video production as well costs associated with the musician. If your school requires additional assembly events due to it’s size, the cost is $3,000 per assembly if it happens in the same room. The smaller version of the Get Schooled Tour, the Get Schooled Tour Mini, is priced at $2,000 per school with unlimited assemblies. The Get Schooled Tour is committed to working with businesses in your community to raise the dollars needed to cover the assemblies you want to have in your school.
What type of music is played live?
The Get Schooled Tour is committed to positive messaging and working with musicians that are consistent in their song lyrics to build up those that listen to their music. The Get Schooled Tour has worked with a wide variety musical guests but choose artists that have a personal passion for the issues discussed.
How does the polling work?
The Get Schooled Tour uses a custom polling software. Students are polled via their device’s web browser using a closed wifi network brought in by the Get Schooled Tour.
Does the presentation need to be 60 minutes?
The presentation is best suited for a 60 minute presentation but could be completed in 45 minutes.
Will there be a need for crowd control when the musician performs?
It’s recommended that the Principal or School Administrator set ground rules before the presentation.
What happens after the presentation?
At the conclusion of the presentation, announcements are made on how students can connect with professional therapists that are on location following the assembly. Additionally, students typically want photos and autographs with the musicians. The Get Schooled Tour also provides each student in attendance with cards that invite them to chat with a 24/7 crisis chat center.
What does the school need to provide?
- a gym or auditorium for the presentation and easy access to the room for the production equipment to load/unload.
- access to the proper electrical needs for the tour production.
- 6-8 students to help unload the tour trailer and load at the end of the presentation.
How could our school benefit most by this opportunity?
- work with partners of the Get Schooled Tour to get your staff trained with Youth Mental Health First Aid.
- book a TrendsandTeens.com parenting workshop for the evening of your event.
- help find other schools in your city for the Get Schooled Tour to make your community stronger.
- collaborate with other community leaders so The Get Schooled Tour can host an extended evening concert in your community.